- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Raymond Felton Drills Half Court Buzzer Beater As Knicks Make 11 First Half 3s (Video)
The Knicks are on fire right now, and punishing the KG and Rondo-less Celtics from beyond the arc. First half alone they hit 11 of 17 triples. Carmelo has 18 already, and the red hot J.R. Smith is handing out the pipe. In an ironic twist, Mr. Smith has 11 points at the half, none of which have come from three. In fact, he hasn’t even attempted one yet. Apparently his new strategy of getting to the rim is for real, because the old J.R. would be on this 3-point train like a boxcar hobo running from some lady he just stole a pie from.
Kenyon Martin exited the game with a strained abdominal as the Knicks’ lead at halftime 65-48.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship