- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Raymond Felton Drills Half Court Buzzer Beater As Knicks Make 11 First Half 3s (Video)
The Knicks are on fire right now, and punishing the KG and Rondo-less Celtics from beyond the arc. First half alone they hit 11 of 17 triples. Carmelo has 18 already, and the red hot J.R. Smith is handing out the pipe. In an ironic twist, Mr. Smith has 11 points at the half, none of which have come from three. In fact, he hasn’t even attempted one yet. Apparently his new strategy of getting to the rim is for real, because the old J.R. would be on this 3-point train like a boxcar hobo running from some lady he just stole a pie from.
Kenyon Martin exited the game with a strained abdominal as the Knicks’ lead at halftime 65-48.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts