- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
No One Knew How To Turn Off The Fog Machine At The Pistons-Rockets Game (Video)
Near the end of the second quarter in the Pistons-Rockets game last night, that game in which James Harden put the ball in the basket more than a few times, there was a minor mishap with the fog machine. And by mishap, we mean it went on and no one could turn it off.
Just watch everyone stand around the machine, poking and prodding or staring blankly.
Reveal your secrets to us, o great fog machine. Show us how to end your reign of terror…Wait! Maybe it’s inside the computer.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen