- STAYING, GOING, OR GONE: The Biggest Moves So Far In NFL Free Agency Action
- Dottie Sandusky Went On The Today Show To Defend Her Convicted Husband
- Violent Hockey Fight Ends In Hug And High-Five?
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
No One Knew How To Turn Off The Fog Machine At The Pistons-Rockets Game (Video)
Near the end of the second quarter in the Pistons-Rockets game last night, that game in which James Harden put the ball in the basket more than a few times, there was a minor mishap with the fog machine. And by mishap, we mean it went on and no one could turn it off.
Just watch everyone stand around the machine, poking and prodding or staring blankly.
Reveal your secrets to us, o great fog machine. Show us how to end your reign of terror…Wait! Maybe it’s inside the computer.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success