- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
No One Knew How To Turn Off The Fog Machine At The Pistons-Rockets Game (Video)
Near the end of the second quarter in the Pistons-Rockets game last night, that game in which James Harden put the ball in the basket more than a few times, there was a minor mishap with the fog machine. And by mishap, we mean it went on and no one could turn it off.
Just watch everyone stand around the machine, poking and prodding or staring blankly.
Reveal your secrets to us, o great fog machine. Show us how to end your reign of terror…Wait! Maybe it’s inside the computer.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts