- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
No One Knew How To Turn Off The Fog Machine At The Pistons-Rockets Game (Video)
Near the end of the second quarter in the Pistons-Rockets game last night, that game in which James Harden put the ball in the basket more than a few times, there was a minor mishap with the fog machine. And by mishap, we mean it went on and no one could turn it off.
Just watch everyone stand around the machine, poking and prodding or staring blankly.
Reveal your secrets to us, o great fog machine. Show us how to end your reign of terror…Wait! Maybe it’s inside the computer.
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- Devon Alexander Ripped and Ready For Showtime
- Were The 49ers (Sort Of) Robbed?