- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
No One Knew How To Turn Off The Fog Machine At The Pistons-Rockets Game (Video)
Near the end of the second quarter in the Pistons-Rockets game last night, that game in which James Harden put the ball in the basket more than a few times, there was a minor mishap with the fog machine. And by mishap, we mean it went on and no one could turn it off.
Just watch everyone stand around the machine, poking and prodding or staring blankly.
Reveal your secrets to us, o great fog machine. Show us how to end your reign of terror…Wait! Maybe it’s inside the computer.
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'