- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Frank Caliendo Nails Morgan Freeman Reading LeBron’s Sports Illustrated ‘Return’ Letter
On what is turning out to be the slowest sports news week in human history, Mike and Mike took it upon themselves to make some news of their own. Frank Caliendo — you know, the guy sports networks poach away from one another to do impressions of their on-air talent — read LeBron’s heartfelt “return to Cleveland” letter. In character.
As the only voice that matters.
The only thing funnier than Caliendo’s reading, would be actually seeing LeBron do it as himself.
- Fighting Words: Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Tailgates with Browns Fans in Great Shirt
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut