- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Frank Caliendo Nails Morgan Freeman Reading LeBron’s Sports Illustrated ‘Return’ Letter
On what is turning out to be the slowest sports news week in human history, Mike and Mike took it upon themselves to make some news of their own. Frank Caliendo — you know, the guy sports networks poach away from one another to do impressions of their on-air talent — read LeBron’s heartfelt “return to Cleveland” letter. In character.
As the only voice that matters.
The only thing funnier than Caliendo’s reading, would be actually seeing LeBron do it as himself.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts