- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
No Matter What Happens In Game 7, We’ll Always Have This Tim Duncan ‘Slow Break’
We hope you are enjoying this presentation of the National Basketball Association, because it’s the last game you see for awhile.
And here’s something you will probably never see again: Tim Duncan running the fast break by himself. And when Tim Duncan runs the fast break by himself, it’s more of a slow, awkward break. But the result is the same.
This GIF likely runs a little faster than real-time. If you didn’t catch this live, imagine it at about half-speed and you’ll get roughly the right idea.
If the Heat win, if the Spurs win, doesn’t matter… we’ll always have the slow break. Thanks, basketball gods.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts