- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
No Matter What Happens In Game 7, We’ll Always Have This Tim Duncan ‘Slow Break’
We hope you are enjoying this presentation of the National Basketball Association, because it’s the last game you see for awhile.
And here’s something you will probably never see again: Tim Duncan running the fast break by himself. And when Tim Duncan runs the fast break by himself, it’s more of a slow, awkward break. But the result is the same.
This GIF likely runs a little faster than real-time. If you didn’t catch this live, imagine it at about half-speed and you’ll get roughly the right idea.
If the Heat win, if the Spurs win, doesn’t matter… we’ll always have the slow break. Thanks, basketball gods.
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?