- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
No Matter What Happens In Game 7, We’ll Always Have This Tim Duncan ‘Slow Break’
We hope you are enjoying this presentation of the National Basketball Association, because it’s the last game you see for awhile.
And here’s something you will probably never see again: Tim Duncan running the fast break by himself. And when Tim Duncan runs the fast break by himself, it’s more of a slow, awkward break. But the result is the same.
This GIF likely runs a little faster than real-time. If you didn’t catch this live, imagine it at about half-speed and you’ll get roughly the right idea.
If the Heat win, if the Spurs win, doesn’t matter… we’ll always have the slow break. Thanks, basketball gods.
- Mayweather Jr. and Pacquiao: Robert Garcia Breaks it Down
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Myles Jury Knocked Out a Legend