- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
No Matter What Happens In Game 7, We’ll Always Have This Tim Duncan ‘Slow Break’
We hope you are enjoying this presentation of the National Basketball Association, because it’s the last game you see for awhile.
And here’s something you will probably never see again: Tim Duncan running the fast break by himself. And when Tim Duncan runs the fast break by himself, it’s more of a slow, awkward break. But the result is the same.
This GIF likely runs a little faster than real-time. If you didn’t catch this live, imagine it at about half-speed and you’ll get roughly the right idea.
If the Heat win, if the Spurs win, doesn’t matter… we’ll always have the slow break. Thanks, basketball gods.
- Daniel Jacobs Wants To Face GGG
- Clay Guida Shares His Opinion on PEDs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever