- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
No Matter What Happens In Game 7, We’ll Always Have This Tim Duncan ‘Slow Break’
We hope you are enjoying this presentation of the National Basketball Association, because it’s the last game you see for awhile.
And here’s something you will probably never see again: Tim Duncan running the fast break by himself. And when Tim Duncan runs the fast break by himself, it’s more of a slow, awkward break. But the result is the same.
This GIF likely runs a little faster than real-time. If you didn’t catch this live, imagine it at about half-speed and you’ll get roughly the right idea.
If the Heat win, if the Spurs win, doesn’t matter… we’ll always have the slow break. Thanks, basketball gods.
- Did Mayweather Avoid Fighting Amir Khan?
- How Amir Khan Will Get A Shot At Mayweather
- CM Punk Walks Out on WWE
- WWE Presents Greatest Tag Team In History