- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Gary Payton Got Drunk And Inspired Allen Iverson To Mock ‘Practice’ In His Infamous Press Conference
Gary Payton is a member of the panel on Fox Sports Live, the show that has murdered SportsCenter. He gave quite the interesting context to the whole Allen Iverson/practice press conference (watch here, immediately, if you somehow don’t know what I’m talking about).
Apparently, The Glove and AI were out, drunk, and Payton told him that he stayed injury-free because his old coach held him out of practices. And Iverson took that and ran with it, infamously.
A couple of NBA players get drunk, and an everlasting catchphrase is born. When I get drunk, I just have nasty shits the next day.
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World