- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Gary Payton Got Drunk And Inspired Allen Iverson To Mock ‘Practice’ In His Infamous Press Conference
Gary Payton is a member of the panel on Fox Sports Live, the show that has murdered SportsCenter. He gave quite the interesting context to the whole Allen Iverson/practice press conference (watch here, immediately, if you somehow don’t know what I’m talking about).
Apparently, The Glove and AI were out, drunk, and Payton told him that he stayed injury-free because his old coach held him out of practices. And Iverson took that and ran with it, infamously.
A couple of NBA players get drunk, and an everlasting catchphrase is born. When I get drunk, I just have nasty shits the next day.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story