- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Gary Payton Got Drunk And Inspired Allen Iverson To Mock ‘Practice’ In His Infamous Press Conference
Gary Payton is a member of the panel on Fox Sports Live, the show that has murdered SportsCenter. He gave quite the interesting context to the whole Allen Iverson/practice press conference (watch here, immediately, if you somehow don’t know what I’m talking about).
Apparently, The Glove and AI were out, drunk, and Payton told him that he stayed injury-free because his old coach held him out of practices. And Iverson took that and ran with it, infamously.
A couple of NBA players get drunk, and an everlasting catchphrase is born. When I get drunk, I just have nasty shits the next day.
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends