- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Gary Payton Got Drunk And Inspired Allen Iverson To Mock ‘Practice’ In His Infamous Press Conference
Gary Payton is a member of the panel on Fox Sports Live, the show that has murdered SportsCenter. He gave quite the interesting context to the whole Allen Iverson/practice press conference (watch here, immediately, if you somehow don’t know what I’m talking about).
Apparently, The Glove and AI were out, drunk, and Payton told him that he stayed injury-free because his old coach held him out of practices. And Iverson took that and ran with it, infamously.
A couple of NBA players get drunk, and an everlasting catchphrase is born. When I get drunk, I just have nasty shits the next day.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts