- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Jacob deGrom Ties MLB Record With 8 Straight Ks To Open Game
- Are We Hesitant To Suspend NFL Players Because Of Fantasy Football?
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
George Hill’s Game-Winner Sent The Lakers Quietly Into That Good Night
As stated earlier, a great night for Indiana basketball was capped off with this Pacers game-winner, courtesy former IUPUI Jaguar George Hill. Another thing of note from this game: Kobe Bryant Hero Ball was in full effect. Mamba, despite taking a nap on the court prior to tip-off because of flu-like symptoms, still had the strength to chuck up 28 shots. Before you blame Kobe for being Kobe, though, know that his hero ball was warranted. The rest of the team only scored 37 points. Ugly.
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship