- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Gilbert Arenas Caught Speeding With No License And 100 Pounds Of Fireworks
Former NBA player Gilbert Arenas was arrested early this morning when after being pulled over for speeding, police officers noticed a large amount of illegal fireworks in the bed of his pickup truck, according to TMZ.
Arenas was reportedly going 80 mph and driving without a license when the police stopped him at around 2:30 a.m. in Los Angeles. The fireworks were in plain sight in the back of his pickup truck and the LAPD’s bomb squad had to be called in to help remove about twenty boxes of fireworks for the truck.
He was chagred with misdemeanor possession of illegal fireworks and released without bail at around 6:45 a.m. TMZ is reporting that there were 100 pounds of fireworks in the truck. It is not clear why Arenas had that many fireworks or what he intended to do with them, but what is clear is that this is probably the most Gilbert Arenas way that Gilbert Arenas could have been arrested.
You can check out a video of the arrest here:
But now the question becomes: Is this arrest worse than the time that Arenas showed off a gun in the Washington Wizards locker room?
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'