- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Gilbert Arenas Caught Speeding With No License And 100 Pounds Of Fireworks
Former NBA player Gilbert Arenas was arrested early this morning when after being pulled over for speeding, police officers noticed a large amount of illegal fireworks in the bed of his pickup truck, according to TMZ.
Arenas was reportedly going 80 mph and driving without a license when the police stopped him at around 2:30 a.m. in Los Angeles. The fireworks were in plain sight in the back of his pickup truck and the LAPD’s bomb squad had to be called in to help remove about twenty boxes of fireworks for the truck.
He was chagred with misdemeanor possession of illegal fireworks and released without bail at around 6:45 a.m. TMZ is reporting that there were 100 pounds of fireworks in the truck. It is not clear why Arenas had that many fireworks or what he intended to do with them, but what is clear is that this is probably the most Gilbert Arenas way that Gilbert Arenas could have been arrested.
You can check out a video of the arrest here:
But now the question becomes: Is this arrest worse than the time that Arenas showed off a gun in the Washington Wizards locker room?
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- Jaromir Jagr Is Not Happy Right Now
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team