- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
GILBERT’S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion Because Why Not
Some people wipe their asses with toilet paper. Others use $10s. Gilbert Arenas uses $100s — because he’s a cartoon rich person who doesn’t give a shit.
Obviously, he takes them.
Maybe that’s why he’s knocking almost a million buckeroos off the original asking price for his Virginia aquarium-mansion — the toilets are clogged with American money and he’s too ashamed to call a plumber, so he’s trying to unload the house on some unwary Bond villain.
For reals though, the 9,000-square-foot place is VERY nice for the paltry amount of $2.795 million. Tell ‘em what they get, Neil…
[Realtor.com] In addition to its world-class grotto and shark tank display, the brick-lined estate occupies 1.2 acres in Great Falls and has a total of seven bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen, custom entertainment centers and a hyperbaric chamber.
Sounds like a great place to live out the rest of your undeserved $111 million contract. We’ll take it.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'