- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Glen Davis Just Wants His Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich
This interview with Orlando Magic rookie Andrew Nicholson started out innocently enough. Nicholson was talking about the transition from the college game to the pro game and everything was fine. Enter, a wild, hungry Glen Davis!
Hell hath no fury like Big Baby Davis without his pregame PB&J sandwich. Like he says, the rookie’s supposed to get it, and if the rookie doesn’t get it, they have to pay their dues. I’m pretty sure Nicholson emerged from this fiasco unharmed, but you never know.
All I know is if I’m an NBA rookie, I don’t want to be on Glen Davis sandwich duty.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story