- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Carolina Panthers Season Preview
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Josh Shaw May Have Made Up That Heroism Story: USC Investigating
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Glen Davis Just Wants His Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich
This interview with Orlando Magic rookie Andrew Nicholson started out innocently enough. Nicholson was talking about the transition from the college game to the pro game and everything was fine. Enter, a wild, hungry Glen Davis!
Hell hath no fury like Big Baby Davis without his pregame PB&J sandwich. Like he says, the rookie’s supposed to get it, and if the rookie doesn’t get it, they have to pay their dues. I’m pretty sure Nicholson emerged from this fiasco unharmed, but you never know.
All I know is if I’m an NBA rookie, I don’t want to be on Glen Davis sandwich duty.
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Bellator 121 Brings Cruel Reality Checks
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ