- Tour Paul Millsap's Beautiful New Atlanta Home And Pretend It's Yours
- Muhammed Ali's Beautiful Statement On The Life And Death Of Nelson Mandela
- A Reporter Seriously Asked Jameis Winston's Attorney This Terribly Inappropriate Question
- Yes, It Looks Like This Stadium In Brazil Is Totally Ready For FIFA's Dec. 31 Deadline
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Glen Davis Just Wants His Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich
This interview with Orlando Magic rookie Andrew Nicholson started out innocently enough. Nicholson was talking about the transition from the college game to the pro game and everything was fine. Enter, a wild, hungry Glen Davis!
Hell hath no fury like Big Baby Davis without his pregame PB&J sandwich. Like he says, the rookie’s supposed to get it, and if the rookie doesn’t get it, they have to pay their dues. I’m pretty sure Nicholson emerged from this fiasco unharmed, but you never know.
All I know is if I’m an NBA rookie, I don’t want to be on Glen Davis sandwich duty.
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item