- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Glen Davis Just Wants His Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich
This interview with Orlando Magic rookie Andrew Nicholson started out innocently enough. Nicholson was talking about the transition from the college game to the pro game and everything was fine. Enter, a wild, hungry Glen Davis!
Hell hath no fury like Big Baby Davis without his pregame PB&J sandwich. Like he says, the rookie’s supposed to get it, and if the rookie doesn’t get it, they have to pay their dues. I’m pretty sure Nicholson emerged from this fiasco unharmed, but you never know.
All I know is if I’m an NBA rookie, I don’t want to be on Glen Davis sandwich duty.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts