- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Golden State Warriors Debut New Uniforms: Who Wore It Best?
The Golden State Warriors debuted their new
batting practice warmups sleeved uniforms Friday against the San Antonio Spurs. The Warriors managed to fight through these atrocious-looking things to pick the 107-101 victory, but we’re not here for that. We’re here for FASHION.
Let’s take a look at some of the Warriors key players and see who wore these new terrible uniforms best. Keep in mind that no one actually looks good, but maybe someone looks acceptable? Can you look acceptable wrapped in banana-wear? There’s only one way to find out:
All photos via ESPN.com, Getty Images
- Filed Under:
- Golden State Warriors
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts