- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Gotta Be Illuminati: Here’s Brandon Jennings In A Pistons Jersey Almost 20 Years Ago
Brandon Jennings is headed to Detroit, of all places, after the Pistons and Bucks agreed to a sign-and-trade deal for the 23-year-old point-guard-in-a-shooting-guard’s-mindset. The Pistons will pay Jennings $25 million over three years, while the Bucks receive Brandon Knight (a smaller, less proven version of the guy they traded away), Khris Middleton and Viacheslav Kravtsov.
Strange that the Bucks would trade one of their best players to a division rival. Strange, that is, until you see this:
— Toby Fowlow (@Tobes_McGobes) July 31, 2013
Jennings is from California. What’s he doing with a Pistons jersey on? Did he know that one day he’d have his own Pistons jersey, given to him for free, by the team, with his name on it? Illuminati, anyone?
Other theories include: Grant Hill was awesome back the day and worthy of having his jersey purchased by kids everywhere; coincidence; Brandon Jennings is really good at Photoshop and did this himself, because it’s hipster to like Detroit before it became whatever you want to call the city of Detroit nowadays.
- Filed Under:
- Brandon Jennings
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story