- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Gotta Be Illuminati: Here’s Brandon Jennings In A Pistons Jersey Almost 20 Years Ago
Brandon Jennings is headed to Detroit, of all places, after the Pistons and Bucks agreed to a sign-and-trade deal for the 23-year-old point-guard-in-a-shooting-guard’s-mindset. The Pistons will pay Jennings $25 million over three years, while the Bucks receive Brandon Knight (a smaller, less proven version of the guy they traded away), Khris Middleton and Viacheslav Kravtsov.
Strange that the Bucks would trade one of their best players to a division rival. Strange, that is, until you see this:
— Toby Fowlow (@Tobes_McGobes) July 31, 2013
Jennings is from California. What’s he doing with a Pistons jersey on? Did he know that one day he’d have his own Pistons jersey, given to him for free, by the team, with his name on it? Illuminati, anyone?
Other theories include: Grant Hill was awesome back the day and worthy of having his jersey purchased by kids everywhere; coincidence; Brandon Jennings is really good at Photoshop and did this himself, because it’s hipster to like Detroit before it became whatever you want to call the city of Detroit nowadays.
- Filed Under:
- Brandon Jennings
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen