- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Here’s Grant Hill Playing Piano While His Wife Sings A Frank Ocean Song, Beautifully
Did you know that now-retired Grant Hill is married to R&B singer Tamia? Well, he is, and the two of them recently combined to cover Frank Ocean’s “Thinkin’ Bout You.”
Alright, so, Tamia stole the show, but Hill did his part too. Just like at the end of his career, Hill was the consummate role player.
- Filed Under:
- Grant Hill
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap