- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s Grant Hill Playing Piano While His Wife Sings A Frank Ocean Song, Beautifully
Did you know that now-retired Grant Hill is married to R&B singer Tamia? Well, he is, and the two of them recently combined to cover Frank Ocean’s “Thinkin’ Bout You.”
Alright, so, Tamia stole the show, but Hill did his part too. Just like at the end of his career, Hill was the consummate role player.
- Filed Under:
- Grant Hill
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts