- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Gregg Popovich: My Legacy Is Food And Wine, Not This Basketball Thing
How will Game 7 of the NBA Finals shape LeBron James’ legacy? Tim Duncan’s? Gregg Popovich’s? If the Spurs win Popovich is a genius, if the Heat lose LeBron is un-clutch again but if he wins and doesn’t score 50 he’s a great teammate but not Jordan YAWN YAWN PUKE PUKE… (Dan LeBatard expertly explained our ridiculous judgments, here.)
If you haven’t puked yet, you have a strong stomach. So does Gregg Popovich.
Pop, preempting questions about his "legacy" after tonight: "What's my legacy? Food and wine. This is just a job."
— David Aldridge (@daldridgetnt) June 20, 2013
A job that he is very good at, and a job that people will tell him he’s even better at if he wins tonight.
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense