- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Gregg Popovich: My Legacy Is Food And Wine, Not This Basketball Thing
How will Game 7 of the NBA Finals shape LeBron James’ legacy? Tim Duncan’s? Gregg Popovich’s? If the Spurs win Popovich is a genius, if the Heat lose LeBron is un-clutch again but if he wins and doesn’t score 50 he’s a great teammate but not Jordan YAWN YAWN PUKE PUKE… (Dan LeBatard expertly explained our ridiculous judgments, here.)
If you haven’t puked yet, you have a strong stomach. So does Gregg Popovich.
Pop, preempting questions about his "legacy" after tonight: "What's my legacy? Food and wine. This is just a job."
— David Aldridge (@daldridgetnt) June 20, 2013
A job that he is very good at, and a job that people will tell him he’s even better at if he wins tonight.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence