- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Gregg Popovich: My Legacy Is Food And Wine, Not This Basketball Thing
How will Game 7 of the NBA Finals shape LeBron James’ legacy? Tim Duncan’s? Gregg Popovich’s? If the Spurs win Popovich is a genius, if the Heat lose LeBron is un-clutch again but if he wins and doesn’t score 50 he’s a great teammate but not Jordan YAWN YAWN PUKE PUKE… (Dan LeBatard expertly explained our ridiculous judgments, here.)
If you haven’t puked yet, you have a strong stomach. So does Gregg Popovich.
Pop, preempting questions about his "legacy" after tonight: "What's my legacy? Food and wine. This is just a job."
— David Aldridge (@daldridgetnt) June 20, 2013
A job that he is very good at, and a job that people will tell him he’s even better at if he wins tonight.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams