- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Gregg Popovich: My Legacy Is Food And Wine, Not This Basketball Thing
How will Game 7 of the NBA Finals shape LeBron James’ legacy? Tim Duncan’s? Gregg Popovich’s? If the Spurs win Popovich is a genius, if the Heat lose LeBron is un-clutch again but if he wins and doesn’t score 50 he’s a great teammate but not Jordan YAWN YAWN PUKE PUKE… (Dan LeBatard expertly explained our ridiculous judgments, here.)
If you haven’t puked yet, you have a strong stomach. So does Gregg Popovich.
Pop, preempting questions about his "legacy" after tonight: "What's my legacy? Food and wine. This is just a job."
— David Aldridge (@daldridgetnt) June 20, 2013
A job that he is very good at, and a job that people will tell him he’s even better at if he wins tonight.
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs