- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Gregg Popovich: My Legacy Is Food And Wine, Not This Basketball Thing
How will Game 7 of the NBA Finals shape LeBron James’ legacy? Tim Duncan’s? Gregg Popovich’s? If the Spurs win Popovich is a genius, if the Heat lose LeBron is un-clutch again but if he wins and doesn’t score 50 he’s a great teammate but not Jordan YAWN YAWN PUKE PUKE… (Dan LeBatard expertly explained our ridiculous judgments, here.)
If you haven’t puked yet, you have a strong stomach. So does Gregg Popovich.
Pop, preempting questions about his "legacy" after tonight: "What's my legacy? Food and wine. This is just a job."
— David Aldridge (@daldridgetnt) June 20, 2013
A job that he is very good at, and a job that people will tell him he’s even better at if he wins tonight.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story