- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Pau Gasol’s Shaming At The Hands Of Blake Griffin Led To A Classic Photo
Well, this is one of the greatest things ever. Even Pau Gasol’s own teammates can’t believe just how badly the Spaniard got it: notice Andrew Bynum’s face in this photo. Also, the man in the pink shirt may or may not have just had some sort of aneurysm.
Bynum’s reaction in gif form [h/t SB Nation]:
Oh, and there was also this fantastic photo, from Blake’s first dunk on Gasol. Yes, Pau looks like he’s on some sort of roller coaster or something.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts