- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Pau Gasol’s Shaming At The Hands Of Blake Griffin Led To A Classic Photo
Well, this is one of the greatest things ever. Even Pau Gasol’s own teammates can’t believe just how badly the Spaniard got it: notice Andrew Bynum’s face in this photo. Also, the man in the pink shirt may or may not have just had some sort of aneurysm.
Bynum’s reaction in gif form [h/t SB Nation]:
Oh, and there was also this fantastic photo, from Blake’s first dunk on Gasol. Yes, Pau looks like he’s on some sort of roller coaster or something.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy