- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Pau Gasol’s Shaming At The Hands Of Blake Griffin Led To A Classic Photo
Well, this is one of the greatest things ever. Even Pau Gasol’s own teammates can’t believe just how badly the Spaniard got it: notice Andrew Bynum’s face in this photo. Also, the man in the pink shirt may or may not have just had some sort of aneurysm.
Bynum’s reaction in gif form [h/t SB Nation]:
Oh, and there was also this fantastic photo, from Blake’s first dunk on Gasol. Yes, Pau looks like he’s on some sort of roller coaster or something.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story