- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
HASHTAG GAMES: The 35 Best #NBAMovies Tweets
It may be the NBA’s offseason, but for hashtag games — it’s always crunch time. #NBAMovies could’ve been a simple make-a-pun-and-tweet-it-out affair. Could’ve…
Instead, official NBA Twitter accounts went through trouble of photoshopping their jokes into the posters of the movies they were referencing, often superimposing a player’s likeness over that of the main character’s. Some of them ended up being laugh-out-loud funny, like this one…
— Phoenix Suns (@Suns) August 20, 2014
…while others were so stupid they became funny because of the fact that someone (who probably collects a paycheck) actually took time out of their day to make something so ridiculous. Like this…
— Milwaukee Bucks (@Bucks) August 20, 2014
Who are we kidding — they’re all stupid. The complete collection of #NBAMovies posters, below:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts