- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
HASHTAG GAMES: The 35 Best #NBAMovies Tweets
It may be the NBA’s offseason, but for hashtag games — it’s always crunch time. #NBAMovies could’ve been a simple make-a-pun-and-tweet-it-out affair. Could’ve…
Instead, official NBA Twitter accounts went through trouble of photoshopping their jokes into the posters of the movies they were referencing, often superimposing a player’s likeness over that of the main character’s. Some of them ended up being laugh-out-loud funny, like this one…
— Phoenix Suns (@Suns) August 20, 2014
…while others were so stupid they became funny because of the fact that someone (who probably collects a paycheck) actually took time out of their day to make something so ridiculous. Like this…
— Milwaukee Bucks (@Bucks) August 20, 2014
Who are we kidding — they’re all stupid. The complete collection of #NBAMovies posters, below:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts