- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Heads Up, Rubioliebers: Ricky Rubio Will Play Tonight Vs. Dallas
That’s right, Ricky Rubio is set to return from the torn ACL he sustained last season for his first game of the 2012-2013 season for Minnesota tonight against the Dallas Mavericks.
Before Rubio tore his ACL in March last season, the Timberwolves were 21-20 and one of the most fun teams in the NBA. But after Rubio went down with his injury, Minnesota went into a tailspin and finished the season at 26-40. What a difference one player makes (to be fair, Minnesota also lost Nikola Pekovic for a significant amount of time, but still).
Currently, Minnesota is 11-9 and in sixth place in the West. Provided he can stay healthy, getting back Rubio may have just catapulted the Timberwolves into a top-four spot in the conference. Maybe that’ll be enough to keep Kevin Love’s mouth shut for a while?
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street