- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Heads Up, Rubioliebers: Ricky Rubio Will Play Tonight Vs. Dallas
That’s right, Ricky Rubio is set to return from the torn ACL he sustained last season for his first game of the 2012-2013 season for Minnesota tonight against the Dallas Mavericks.
Before Rubio tore his ACL in March last season, the Timberwolves were 21-20 and one of the most fun teams in the NBA. But after Rubio went down with his injury, Minnesota went into a tailspin and finished the season at 26-40. What a difference one player makes (to be fair, Minnesota also lost Nikola Pekovic for a significant amount of time, but still).
Currently, Minnesota is 11-9 and in sixth place in the West. Provided he can stay healthy, getting back Rubio may have just catapulted the Timberwolves into a top-four spot in the conference. Maybe that’ll be enough to keep Kevin Love’s mouth shut for a while?
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released