- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Heads Up, Rubioliebers: Ricky Rubio Will Play Tonight Vs. Dallas
That’s right, Ricky Rubio is set to return from the torn ACL he sustained last season for his first game of the 2012-2013 season for Minnesota tonight against the Dallas Mavericks.
Before Rubio tore his ACL in March last season, the Timberwolves were 21-20 and one of the most fun teams in the NBA. But after Rubio went down with his injury, Minnesota went into a tailspin and finished the season at 26-40. What a difference one player makes (to be fair, Minnesota also lost Nikola Pekovic for a significant amount of time, but still).
Currently, Minnesota is 11-9 and in sixth place in the West. Provided he can stay healthy, getting back Rubio may have just catapulted the Timberwolves into a top-four spot in the conference. Maybe that’ll be enough to keep Kevin Love’s mouth shut for a while?
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Niners Lose in a Manner Most Foul
- Brian Wilson Refuses to Shave Beard, Yankees Move On