- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Heads Up, Rubioliebers: Ricky Rubio Will Play Tonight Vs. Dallas
That’s right, Ricky Rubio is set to return from the torn ACL he sustained last season for his first game of the 2012-2013 season for Minnesota tonight against the Dallas Mavericks.
Before Rubio tore his ACL in March last season, the Timberwolves were 21-20 and one of the most fun teams in the NBA. But after Rubio went down with his injury, Minnesota went into a tailspin and finished the season at 26-40. What a difference one player makes (to be fair, Minnesota also lost Nikola Pekovic for a significant amount of time, but still).
Currently, Minnesota is 11-9 and in sixth place in the West. Provided he can stay healthy, getting back Rubio may have just catapulted the Timberwolves into a top-four spot in the conference. Maybe that’ll be enough to keep Kevin Love’s mouth shut for a while?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts