- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Heads Up, Rubioliebers: Ricky Rubio Will Play Tonight Vs. Dallas
That’s right, Ricky Rubio is set to return from the torn ACL he sustained last season for his first game of the 2012-2013 season for Minnesota tonight against the Dallas Mavericks.
Before Rubio tore his ACL in March last season, the Timberwolves were 21-20 and one of the most fun teams in the NBA. But after Rubio went down with his injury, Minnesota went into a tailspin and finished the season at 26-40. What a difference one player makes (to be fair, Minnesota also lost Nikola Pekovic for a significant amount of time, but still).
Currently, Minnesota is 11-9 and in sixth place in the West. Provided he can stay healthy, getting back Rubio may have just catapulted the Timberwolves into a top-four spot in the conference. Maybe that’ll be enough to keep Kevin Love’s mouth shut for a while?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts