- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s The Crowd In San Antonio A Half-Hour Before Tipoff Of Game 3
Reports of huge traffic problems in San Antonio tonight before Game 3 of the NBA Finals — Tim Duncan and Tony Parker even got caught in it, and were late for pregame shoot-around.
Epic traffic jams in San Antonio, this is crowd half hour before tip twitter.com/DanWetzel/stat…
— Dan Wetzel (@DanWetzel) June 12, 2013
Make no mistake — this crowd is going to be angry once everyone finally gets settled in (mid-second quarter?). May be an interesting night. Expect puppet fury.
Waiting in this traffic and Tony Parker is in front of us driving to the AT&T center? #spurs
— demi medrano (@DemiMedrano) June 11, 2013
Traffic is terrible!!! Spurs game plus a graduation on the same day…. SMH
— Aerin Carreno (@AerinCarr11) June 12, 2013
The Spurs really need tonight’s game and their two stars get stuck in traffic on the way to the arena? That is brutal.
— Mark Chiarelli (@Mark_Chiarelli) June 12, 2013
Due to Traffic the Spurs arena might not be full until halftime or what is known as a Heat home game without the Traffic @rtnba
— Rob Lowe Sports News (@RobLoweSports) June 12, 2013
UPDATE: AT&T Center now trending on Twitter. Not good.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'