- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s The NBA’s Official ‘Best Dunks Of 2013-14′ Mixtape
Who else misses the NBA? We’ve got about two and half months until next season, when LeBron James (and Kevin Love) will be in Cleveland, and Derrick Rose will be back for Chicago, and Kobe Bryant will try to resurrect his L.A. squad singlehandedly. Until then, watch this: The NBA put together a mixtape of the best dunks from 2013-14, and they’re predictably awesome.
Our favorite it still the Terrence Ross yammer on Kenneth Faried — what’s yours?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts