- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Here’s Yao Ming And Hakeem Olajuwon Probably Talking About Something Related To Basketball
Yao Ming stopped by the DR34M Headquarters, where Hakeem Olajuwon’s clothing line is made, this week. While he was there, Yao and Hakeem got a chance to stop and chat about something (probably basketball). It was caught on camera, resulting in this gem of a video:
In case you aren’t sure, what you just watched is a video of two former All-Star NBA centers discussing how to play post defense against Dwight Howard. I suggest watching it again, as it truly takes two views to recognize the awesomeness of the video, and by that I mean to understand what either of them are saying.
[Public Service Announcement: Only you can stop Vertical Video Syndrome.]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts