- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Sucks For Santa That He Smacked His Chin On The Rim At Halftime Of Rockets-Bulls Yesterday
Just look at him, in midair, blissfully unaware of his impending doom. And then he throws down the 360 dunk, his head snaps back and his limp body slowly, ever so slowly, falls to the ground. The other Santas, troopers that they are, don’t stop with the show. Because children need their dunk presents all over the globe, and when has a head injury stopped a guy anyway?
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar