- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Houston Rockets Forward Terrence Jones Stomped A Homeless Person Last Night
After a night on the town some people like to go McDonald’s, while others go straight to bed. For Terrence Jones, a night out isn’t over until he stomps on a homeless person.
At 2 a.m. Wednesday morning, a policeman spotted Jones walking out of a Portland nightclub. According to the sergeant, he proceeded to walk up to a homeless person sleeping in a doorway, yell “wake up” and stomp on his leg. The homeless man did not need medical attention from the blow, but Jones was still charged with harassment.
This action seems rather harsh by Jones, a local, who you would expect to be more friendly to the city’s homeless population. But maybe he was trying to help the less fortunate man. By “wake up,” he might have meant “get up out of this doorway because doorways aren’t a comfortable place to sleep.” The leg stomp was simply an example of things that tend to happen when sleeping in a doorways.
Terrence Jones: Late Night Social Worker.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts