- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Kris Humphries Willing To Miss Playoff Games To Divorce Kim Kardashian
No Kobe Bryant-style double duty for Kris Humphries. If he has to, he will miss Brooklyn Nets playoff games to get divorced from the soon-to-be Mrs. Kanye West Kim Kardashian.
It appears Humphries is serious, because a judge has already set court dates and they do overlap with the NBA Playoffs. According to TMZ, a judge has set a May 6th trial date for Humphries and Kardashian’s divorce proceedings. The NBA Playoffs start on April 20th. Barring a quick sweep, there is a high probability Humphries will miss games to get divorced.
Humphries is currently averaging six points and six rebounds in 19 minutes per game for the Brooklyn Nets, but recent rumors have him being traded to the Charlotte Bobcats for guard Ben Gordon. I’ll go ahead and assume this will only give the Nets more reason to trade the forward before he misses any important games because he can’t handle his personal business.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts