- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kris Humphries Willing To Miss Playoff Games To Divorce Kim Kardashian
No Kobe Bryant-style double duty for Kris Humphries. If he has to, he will miss Brooklyn Nets playoff games to get divorced from the soon-to-be Mrs. Kanye West Kim Kardashian.
It appears Humphries is serious, because a judge has already set court dates and they do overlap with the NBA Playoffs. According to TMZ, a judge has set a May 6th trial date for Humphries and Kardashian’s divorce proceedings. The NBA Playoffs start on April 20th. Barring a quick sweep, there is a high probability Humphries will miss games to get divorced.
Humphries is currently averaging six points and six rebounds in 19 minutes per game for the Brooklyn Nets, but recent rumors have him being traded to the Charlotte Bobcats for guard Ben Gordon. I’ll go ahead and assume this will only give the Nets more reason to trade the forward before he misses any important games because he can’t handle his personal business.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.