- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Kris Humphries Willing To Miss Playoff Games To Divorce Kim Kardashian
No Kobe Bryant-style double duty for Kris Humphries. If he has to, he will miss Brooklyn Nets playoff games to get divorced from the soon-to-be Mrs. Kanye West Kim Kardashian.
It appears Humphries is serious, because a judge has already set court dates and they do overlap with the NBA Playoffs. According to TMZ, a judge has set a May 6th trial date for Humphries and Kardashian’s divorce proceedings. The NBA Playoffs start on April 20th. Barring a quick sweep, there is a high probability Humphries will miss games to get divorced.
Humphries is currently averaging six points and six rebounds in 19 minutes per game for the Brooklyn Nets, but recent rumors have him being traded to the Charlotte Bobcats for guard Ben Gordon. I’ll go ahead and assume this will only give the Nets more reason to trade the forward before he misses any important games because he can’t handle his personal business.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers