- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s A Fantastic Flat-Top (And Iman Shumpert) Posing In China
Iman Shumpert, still on the New York Knicks despite Arguable Worst Owner in Sports James Dolan’s best efforts, is not known for his play, though it is solid. He is known for his Flat Top (flattop?), because it’s transcendent.
Here it is, with its owner, Iman — they’re inseparable — in China, in one of the best pictures, ever.
The Great Flattop of New York.
- Filed Under:
- iman shumpert
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs