- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Here’s A Fantastic Flat-Top (And Iman Shumpert) Posing In China
Iman Shumpert, still on the New York Knicks despite Arguable Worst Owner in Sports James Dolan’s best efforts, is not known for his play, though it is solid. He is known for his Flat Top (flattop?), because it’s transcendent.
Here it is, with its owner, Iman — they’re inseparable — in China, in one of the best pictures, ever.
The Great Flattop of New York.
- Filed Under:
- iman shumpert
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'