- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Here’s A Fantastic Flat-Top (And Iman Shumpert) Posing In China
Iman Shumpert, still on the New York Knicks despite Arguable Worst Owner in Sports James Dolan’s best efforts, is not known for his play, though it is solid. He is known for his Flat Top (flattop?), because it’s transcendent.
Here it is, with its owner, Iman — they’re inseparable — in China, in one of the best pictures, ever.
The Great Flattop of New York.
- Filed Under:
- iman shumpert
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts