- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s A Fantastic Flat-Top (And Iman Shumpert) Posing In China
Iman Shumpert, still on the New York Knicks despite Arguable Worst Owner in Sports James Dolan’s best efforts, is not known for his play, though it is solid. He is known for his Flat Top (flattop?), because it’s transcendent.
Here it is, with its owner, Iman — they’re inseparable — in China, in one of the best pictures, ever.
The Great Flattop of New York.
- Filed Under:
- iman shumpert
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts