- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
By The Way, Here’s Iman Shumpert’s Back Heel Kick-Assist To Steve Novak From The Other Night
You probably turned off the Knicks-Pacers game on Wednesday sometime in the third quarter; after all, the game was 102-66 after 36 minutes. But if you did, you missed Iman Shumpert trip over himself, drop the ball, swing his leg wildly, expertly strike the ball with his back heel and send it rocketing across the court to Steve Novak. And he made the three, of course, giving Shumpert an unintentional kick ball assist.
Anyway: carry on.
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: Top 10 Quarterbacks
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- Jaromir Jagr Is Not Happy Right Now
- MVP Ghosts Haunt Peyton Manning's Playoff Soul