- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
In The Interest Of Milestones, Here’s Steve Nash’s 10,000th Career Assist
Naturally, the Lakers lost to the Rockets tonight, 125-112. They’re getting awfully good at doing that, but that’s not why we’re here. In the midst of the loss (which dropped the Lakers 15-19), Steve Nash recorded his 10,000th career assist.
Nash is in rarefied air, becoming only the fifth player to ever reach the milestone. He joins John Stockton (15,806), Jason Kidd (11,969 and counting), Mark Jackson (10,334), and Magic Johnson (10,141). He’s had a pretty prolific career, while prolific is just about the last adjective you’d use to describe the current state of the Lakers, unless it preceded, “-ally bad”. Prolifically bad.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy