- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
In The Interest Of Milestones, Here’s Steve Nash’s 10,000th Career Assist
Naturally, the Lakers lost to the Rockets tonight, 125-112. They’re getting awfully good at doing that, but that’s not why we’re here. In the midst of the loss (which dropped the Lakers 15-19), Steve Nash recorded his 10,000th career assist.
Nash is in rarefied air, becoming only the fifth player to ever reach the milestone. He joins John Stockton (15,806), Jason Kidd (11,969 and counting), Mark Jackson (10,334), and Magic Johnson (10,141). He’s had a pretty prolific career, while prolific is just about the last adjective you’d use to describe the current state of the Lakers, unless it preceded, “-ally bad”. Prolifically bad.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts