- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
In The Interest Of Milestones, Here’s Steve Nash’s 10,000th Career Assist
Naturally, the Lakers lost to the Rockets tonight, 125-112. They’re getting awfully good at doing that, but that’s not why we’re here. In the midst of the loss (which dropped the Lakers 15-19), Steve Nash recorded his 10,000th career assist.
Nash is in rarefied air, becoming only the fifth player to ever reach the milestone. He joins John Stockton (15,806), Jason Kidd (11,969 and counting), Mark Jackson (10,334), and Magic Johnson (10,141). He’s had a pretty prolific career, while prolific is just about the last adjective you’d use to describe the current state of the Lakers, unless it preceded, “-ally bad”. Prolifically bad.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts