- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
In The Interest Of Milestones, Here’s Steve Nash’s 10,000th Career Assist
Naturally, the Lakers lost to the Rockets tonight, 125-112. They’re getting awfully good at doing that, but that’s not why we’re here. In the midst of the loss (which dropped the Lakers 15-19), Steve Nash recorded his 10,000th career assist.
Nash is in rarefied air, becoming only the fifth player to ever reach the milestone. He joins John Stockton (15,806), Jason Kidd (11,969 and counting), Mark Jackson (10,334), and Magic Johnson (10,141). He’s had a pretty prolific career, while prolific is just about the last adjective you’d use to describe the current state of the Lakers, unless it preceded, “-ally bad”. Prolifically bad.
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- All About Michael Jordan's Future Baby Mama
- Niners Lose in a Manner Most Foul