- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Is It 2004 Or 2014? Because Vince Carter Just Nailed A Majestic Game-Winning Three…
Vince Carter doesn’t care when his “prime” was — he hates losing and he wants the ball at the end of games. With time expiring, Vinsanity (haven’t heard that one in a while, have ya?) sent American Airlines Arena into a frenzy with a corner fade-away three with time expiring, lifting the Mavs to a 109-108 win over the San Antonio Spurs.
The Mavs now lead 2-1 going into Game 4 in San Antonio (remember, they’re using the 2-2-1-1-1 format this season).
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts