- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Is It 2004 Or 2014? Because Vince Carter Just Nailed A Majestic Game-Winning Three…
Vince Carter doesn’t care when his “prime” was — he hates losing and he wants the ball at the end of games. With time expiring, Vinsanity (haven’t heard that one in a while, have ya?) sent American Airlines Arena into a frenzy with a corner fade-away three with time expiring, lifting the Mavs to a 109-108 win over the San Antonio Spurs.
The Mavs now lead 2-1 going into Game 4 in San Antonio (remember, they’re using the 2-2-1-1-1 format this season).
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'