- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Is It 2004 Or 2014? Because Vince Carter Just Nailed A Majestic Game-Winning Three…
Vince Carter doesn’t care when his “prime” was — he hates losing and he wants the ball at the end of games. With time expiring, Vinsanity (haven’t heard that one in a while, have ya?) sent American Airlines Arena into a frenzy with a corner fade-away three with time expiring, lifting the Mavs to a 109-108 win over the San Antonio Spurs.
The Mavs now lead 2-1 going into Game 4 in San Antonio (remember, they’re using the 2-2-1-1-1 format this season).
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts