- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Is It 2004 Or 2014? Because Vince Carter Just Nailed A Majestic Game-Winning Three…
Vince Carter doesn’t care when his “prime” was — he hates losing and he wants the ball at the end of games. With time expiring, Vinsanity (haven’t heard that one in a while, have ya?) sent American Airlines Arena into a frenzy with a corner fade-away three with time expiring, lifting the Mavs to a 109-108 win over the San Antonio Spurs.
The Mavs now lead 2-1 going into Game 4 in San Antonio (remember, they’re using the 2-2-1-1-1 format this season).
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts