- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Is Kent Bazemore The Michael Jordan Of The NBA Summer League?
It’s what every child in america dreams of: Playing in the Las Vegas NBA Summer League and winning it all. Kent Bazemore realized that dream Monday and needless to say it was emotional.
Last night, the Golden State Warriors defeated the Phoenix Suns, 91-77, to win the first inaugural Las Vegas Summer League Championship. Warrior Kent Bazemore took home tournament MVP honors on Golden State’s undefeated 7-0 run to the title.
Is this the start of the first Summer League Dynasty? It all depends on whether the Warriors can commit to mediocrity. Golden State should be resting players like Bazemore during the NBA season. If they can keep their young nucleus of players at a talented yet unpolished level, they’ll have more Jordan momentsto come. You know what they say: Winning your second Summer League title is twice as hard as winning your first. The work or lack thereof starts here.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success