- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Is This The Greatest (Fake) Quote Of Barack Obama’s Presidency?
The Heat were at the White House today to be honored for winning the NBA Championship seven months ago. President Barack Obama reportedly* said this:
President Obama opened his speech by telling Miami media “why don’t you make like the Heat fans in the last 2 minutes of Game 6 and leave.”
— Frank Isola (@FisolaNYDN) January 14, 2014
*He didn’t actually say this, but whatever.
Here’s proof they were there, at least:
Best (not real) quote of his presidency? Most likely. Okay, cue the political arguments and other BS in three, two, one…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts