- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Is This The Greatest (Fake) Quote Of Barack Obama’s Presidency?
The Heat were at the White House today to be honored for winning the NBA Championship seven months ago. President Barack Obama reportedly* said this:
President Obama opened his speech by telling Miami media “why don’t you make like the Heat fans in the last 2 minutes of Game 6 and leave.”
— Frank Isola (@FisolaNYDN) January 14, 2014
*He didn’t actually say this, but whatever.
Here’s proof they were there, at least:
Best (not real) quote of his presidency? Most likely. Okay, cue the political arguments and other BS in three, two, one…
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Proof That John Cena Will Probably Never Lose Another Match
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce