- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- This TMZ Vid Of Big Baby Ushering A Dozen Women Into An SUV Is Hilarious
- It's A No-Lose Situation For Both Sides If Phil Jackson Joins The Knicks
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Is This The Greatest (Fake) Quote Of Barack Obama’s Presidency?
The Heat were at the White House today to be honored for winning the NBA Championship seven months ago. President Barack Obama reportedly* said this:
President Obama opened his speech by telling Miami media “why don’t you make like the Heat fans in the last 2 minutes of Game 6 and leave.”
— Frank Isola (@FisolaNYDN) January 14, 2014
*He didn’t actually say this, but whatever.
Here’s proof they were there, at least:
Best (not real) quote of his presidency? Most likely. Okay, cue the political arguments and other BS in three, two, one…
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success