- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Is This The Greatest (Fake) Quote Of Barack Obama’s Presidency?
The Heat were at the White House today to be honored for winning the NBA Championship seven months ago. President Barack Obama reportedly* said this:
President Obama opened his speech by telling Miami media “why don’t you make like the Heat fans in the last 2 minutes of Game 6 and leave.”
— Frank Isola (@FisolaNYDN) January 14, 2014
*He didn’t actually say this, but whatever.
Here’s proof they were there, at least:
Best (not real) quote of his presidency? Most likely. Okay, cue the political arguments and other BS in three, two, one…
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story