- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Is This The Greatest (Fake) Quote Of Barack Obama’s Presidency?
The Heat were at the White House today to be honored for winning the NBA Championship seven months ago. President Barack Obama reportedly* said this:
President Obama opened his speech by telling Miami media “why don’t you make like the Heat fans in the last 2 minutes of Game 6 and leave.”
— Frank Isola (@FisolaNYDN) January 14, 2014
*He didn’t actually say this, but whatever.
Here’s proof they were there, at least:
Best (not real) quote of his presidency? Most likely. Okay, cue the political arguments and other BS in three, two, one…
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Civil Suit Claims 49ers' Player Made Racial Slur and Threats
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion