- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
It’s Okay, Everyone! Blake Griffin’s Knee Is Just Fine!
Prior to yesterday’s Game 7, Blake Griffin’s injured knee was a question mark. Luckily, he answered any lingering questions with this pre-game 360.
The Clippers would go on to win their first Game 7 in franchise history, and up next for LA: San Antonio.
- Filed Under:
- Blake Griffin
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts