- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
It’s Okay, Everyone! Blake Griffin’s Knee Is Just Fine!
Prior to yesterday’s Game 7, Blake Griffin’s injured knee was a question mark. Luckily, he answered any lingering questions with this pre-game 360.
The Clippers would go on to win their first Game 7 in franchise history, and up next for LA: San Antonio.
- Filed Under:
- Blake Griffin
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World