- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Slamalammadingdong: J.R. Smith Pipe-sterizes Jeff Green
J.R. Smith’s juiced for the playoffs, and he’s expressing in through the classical art of Slam-Dunkery. Truly magnificent. The pipe master is laying it this afternoon off the bench, as the Knicks and Celtics engaged in a cat-and-mouse, back-and-fourth type contest.
New York ended up winning 85-78, allowing only 8 points in the 4th quarter.
We’ll keep you updated if J.R. tweets or texts something raunchy from the locker room.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts