- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Slamalammadingdong: J.R. Smith Pipe-sterizes Jeff Green
J.R. Smith’s juiced for the playoffs, and he’s expressing in through the classical art of Slam-Dunkery. Truly magnificent. The pipe master is laying it this afternoon off the bench, as the Knicks and Celtics engaged in a cat-and-mouse, back-and-fourth type contest.
New York ended up winning 85-78, allowing only 8 points in the 4th quarter.
We’ll keep you updated if J.R. tweets or texts something raunchy from the locker room.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story