- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Slamalammadingdong: J.R. Smith Pipe-sterizes Jeff Green
J.R. Smith’s juiced for the playoffs, and he’s expressing in through the classical art of Slam-Dunkery. Truly magnificent. The pipe master is laying it this afternoon off the bench, as the Knicks and Celtics engaged in a cat-and-mouse, back-and-fourth type contest.
New York ended up winning 85-78, allowing only 8 points in the 4th quarter.
We’ll keep you updated if J.R. tweets or texts something raunchy from the locker room.
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ