- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Week 15: Fantasy Football FLEX Rankings: Start Or Sit Your Risky Players?
- This Is How Gary Payton Does The Highlights
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Slamalammadingdong: J.R. Smith Pipe-sterizes Jeff Green
J.R. Smith’s juiced for the playoffs, and he’s expressing in through the classical art of Slam-Dunkery. Truly magnificent. The pipe master is laying it this afternoon off the bench, as the Knicks and Celtics engaged in a cat-and-mouse, back-and-fourth type contest.
New York ended up winning 85-78, allowing only 8 points in the 4th quarter.
We’ll keep you updated if J.R. tweets or texts something raunchy from the locker room.
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports