- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Slamalammadingdong: J.R. Smith Pipe-sterizes Jeff Green
J.R. Smith’s juiced for the playoffs, and he’s expressing in through the classical art of Slam-Dunkery. Truly magnificent. The pipe master is laying it this afternoon off the bench, as the Knicks and Celtics engaged in a cat-and-mouse, back-and-fourth type contest.
New York ended up winning 85-78, allowing only 8 points in the 4th quarter.
We’ll keep you updated if J.R. tweets or texts something raunchy from the locker room.
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs