- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Have You Ever Wondered How NBA Players Keep Their Wives Away From Their Girlfriends At Games? Jalen Rose Explains.
Have you ever wondered how Carmelo Anthony keeps his Honey Nuts Cheerios away from his Cocoa Puffs, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Count Chocula (or whatever he’s into)? An NBA player’s cereals will fight if combined into one bowl, and that would be bad for Carmelo, and other NBA players, most of whom love a variety of cereals, despite their public allegiance to one particular brand. As he often does, ex-NBAer Jalen Rose explains these taboo activities on Grantland’s YouTube channel, to Bill Simmons and David Jacoby.
This is why Derek Jeter, unashamed, single playboy, is lauded for his “character.” The man understands that with such a delicious variety of cereals throwing themselves at him, he is unable to stick to just one, even if it is as consistently solid as Honey Nut Cheerios. Especially when your lifetime supply of cereals is available free of cost (unless you are Frank Ribéry, alleged underage cereal-purchaser).
Note: Cereals are girls, guys.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts