- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Jamal Crawford Is The Best Ridiculously Long Range Shooter In The NBA
Jamal Crawford shoots around 60% from 28-feet. But that doesn’t tell the whole story. His shot chart from the first quarter (or first half for that matter) describes one of the most mercurial scorers in NBA history.
He is 1-6, his only field goal coming from half court.
[Shot Chart Via ESPN]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts