- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Paul Pierce Is Lucky His Entire Lower Body Didn’t Snap In Half On This Jameer Nelson Crossover
The Truth hurt on this play, in which Jameer Nelson pretty much caused Paul Pierce to have an on-court convulsion. Luckily for the Celtics, Pierce hit a key 3-pointer in overtime to seal a 116-110 win. But still: ouch.
- Filed Under:
- Jameer Nelson
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts