- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Photo Proves That You Probably Want James Harden’s Life Right Now
Leopard print cowboy hat? Check. Gold chain? Check. Room full of beautiful women in white? Check and mate. Congrats James Harden — you have reached the mountaintop. What mountaintop that is, I don’t know, but I do believe it’s a mountaintop I’d like to find myself on some day.
Who wouldn’t want to be this guy right now? He just won the gold medal, and now it looks like he’s spending his time guest starring in a Tony Montana fever dream. No shirt? No problem. He’s wearing white pants. That’s the only article of clothing you need if you’re James Harden. We’re not even mentioning the unnamed bottle in his hand, which, I have to assume based on everything else that’s going on in this photo, is filled with fairy blood. (The good kind of fairy blood, not the cheap stuff.)
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story