- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Photo Proves That You Probably Want James Harden’s Life Right Now
Leopard print cowboy hat? Check. Gold chain? Check. Room full of beautiful women in white? Check and mate. Congrats James Harden — you have reached the mountaintop. What mountaintop that is, I don’t know, but I do believe it’s a mountaintop I’d like to find myself on some day.
Who wouldn’t want to be this guy right now? He just won the gold medal, and now it looks like he’s spending his time guest starring in a Tony Montana fever dream. No shirt? No problem. He’s wearing white pants. That’s the only article of clothing you need if you’re James Harden. We’re not even mentioning the unnamed bottle in his hand, which, I have to assume based on everything else that’s going on in this photo, is filled with fairy blood. (The good kind of fairy blood, not the cheap stuff.)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts