- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
This Photo Proves That You Probably Want James Harden’s Life Right Now
Leopard print cowboy hat? Check. Gold chain? Check. Room full of beautiful women in white? Check and mate. Congrats James Harden — you have reached the mountaintop. What mountaintop that is, I don’t know, but I do believe it’s a mountaintop I’d like to find myself on some day.
Who wouldn’t want to be this guy right now? He just won the gold medal, and now it looks like he’s spending his time guest starring in a Tony Montana fever dream. No shirt? No problem. He’s wearing white pants. That’s the only article of clothing you need if you’re James Harden. We’re not even mentioning the unnamed bottle in his hand, which, I have to assume based on everything else that’s going on in this photo, is filled with fairy blood. (The good kind of fairy blood, not the cheap stuff.)
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap