- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Celtics’ First Round Draft Pick Is Tweeting About Farts
Jared Sullinger, a 6-foot-9 power forward out of Ohio State, saw his draft stock drop significantly when red flags were raised about the 20-year old’s back. The Celtics took Sullinger with the 21st overall pick in the draft, and might have stolen a high-level player, who was a lottery projected pick just a year ago.
And if we needed any more validation about Sullinger, just check out this tweet:
You know your farts stink when you try to get up and run away from your butt lol
— Jared Sullinger (@Jared_Sully0) July 5, 2012
So it looks like the Celtics have a new play to run on offense. Rajon passes the ball to Paul. Paul passes the ball to Kevin. Kevin has banged his head so many times on the stanchion under the hoop he no longer has his sense of smell. Jared gets in the lane and farts, clearing out all the defenders. And Kevin cruises in for the easy layup. Boom goes the dynamite.
- JR Smith's Slick Trick
- Does Richard Sherman Deserve Another Punch in the Face
- Michelle Obama Photobombs Miami Heat
- The Sad State Of The Lakers Bench