- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Celtics’ First Round Draft Pick Is Tweeting About Farts
Jared Sullinger, a 6-foot-9 power forward out of Ohio State, saw his draft stock drop significantly when red flags were raised about the 20-year old’s back. The Celtics took Sullinger with the 21st overall pick in the draft, and might have stolen a high-level player, who was a lottery projected pick just a year ago.
And if we needed any more validation about Sullinger, just check out this tweet:
You know your farts stink when you try to get up and run away from your butt lol
— Jared Sullinger (@Jared_Sully0) July 5, 2012
So it looks like the Celtics have a new play to run on offense. Rajon passes the ball to Paul. Paul passes the ball to Kevin. Kevin has banged his head so many times on the stanchion under the hoop he no longer has his sense of smell. Jared gets in the lane and farts, clearing out all the defenders. And Kevin cruises in for the easy layup. Boom goes the dynamite.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story