- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jason Kidd Looks Bad In A Headband
Just when you thought there couldn’t be a player on the Knicks that looked worse with a headband than Ronnie Brewer, along comes Jason Kidd, who donned the look for today’s game against the Indiana Pacers.
Brace yourself for a sight more jarring than Larry Bird in baggy shorts:
Come on, fam. You’re almost forty. You are way too old to be just now breaking out a headband.
So you know it’s not a fluke and that that’s really how Kidd is wearing his headband today:
In case you were wondering what Kidd is going for here, apparently he’s channeling the look of Seattle Sonics legend Slick Watts:
I think Slick wore it better.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches