- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Jason Kidd Looks Bad In A Headband
Just when you thought there couldn’t be a player on the Knicks that looked worse with a headband than Ronnie Brewer, along comes Jason Kidd, who donned the look for today’s game against the Indiana Pacers.
Brace yourself for a sight more jarring than Larry Bird in baggy shorts:
Come on, fam. You’re almost forty. You are way too old to be just now breaking out a headband.
So you know it’s not a fluke and that that’s really how Kidd is wearing his headband today:
In case you were wondering what Kidd is going for here, apparently he’s channeling the look of Seattle Sonics legend Slick Watts:
I think Slick wore it better.
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Manny Pacquiao Says He's Back
- Reconstructing Manny Pacquiao | RingTV