- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Jason Kidd Looks Bad In A Headband
Just when you thought there couldn’t be a player on the Knicks that looked worse with a headband than Ronnie Brewer, along comes Jason Kidd, who donned the look for today’s game against the Indiana Pacers.
Brace yourself for a sight more jarring than Larry Bird in baggy shorts:
Come on, fam. You’re almost forty. You are way too old to be just now breaking out a headband.
So you know it’s not a fluke and that that’s really how Kidd is wearing his headband today:
In case you were wondering what Kidd is going for here, apparently he’s channeling the look of Seattle Sonics legend Slick Watts:
I think Slick wore it better.
- 2014 NFL Draft: Top 5 Running Back Prospects
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- Meet Russell Wilson, Texas Rangers Second Baseman?
- Welcome Back Allen Iverson