- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jason Kidd Looks Bad In A Headband
Just when you thought there couldn’t be a player on the Knicks that looked worse with a headband than Ronnie Brewer, along comes Jason Kidd, who donned the look for today’s game against the Indiana Pacers.
Brace yourself for a sight more jarring than Larry Bird in baggy shorts:
Come on, fam. You’re almost forty. You are way too old to be just now breaking out a headband.
So you know it’s not a fluke and that that’s really how Kidd is wearing his headband today:
In case you were wondering what Kidd is going for here, apparently he’s channeling the look of Seattle Sonics legend Slick Watts:
I think Slick wore it better.
- If World Cup Countries Were College Football Teams
- The 5 Most Hazardous Sports
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?