- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- Kids Eat Free: NCAA Rules Athletes Get Unlimited Meals And Snacks
- Quote Of The Year: Pavel Datsyuk On The Red Wings Being Underdogs
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jason Terry Flopped And Then Tried To Fight Greivis Vasquez Over It
It’s one thing to flop. It’s another thing to flop, and then to get mad at the person who didn’t actually foul you for fouling you (which, to clarify, he/she did not do). Such is Jason Terry’s contribution to NBA basketball nowadays.
Here’s the scene: Greivis Vasquez of the Kings, with Terry playing him tightly at the three point line, swings his elbows from left to right in order to bring the ball to his dominant hand, as well as create room for the drive. This is a common action by basketball players at all levels, but perhaps Terry just woke up from his two-season nap and was still groggy and cranky. He got a technical foul on the play too.
The Nets got embarrassed by the Kings in Sacramento. And they lost, too. Brooklyn is just 2-5 to start the season.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.