- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jason Terry Looks Like A Low-Level Marvel Super Villain, And Other NBA Christmas Day Uniform Atrocities
The reviews are in: the t-shirt-sleeved uniforms that the eight NBA teams are wearing today are not popular items. Above please find Jason Terry of the Brooklyn Nets, who looks like he could be stampeded by lions at any minute; and D.J. Augustin of the Bulls, who resembles a kid in a JC Penney ad for pajamas.
Overall? The unis get a thumbs down by just about everyone. And your eyes got coal in their stocking this year.
Nick Young is pantomiming jump shots in the locker room wearing the sleeved jersey: "They're trying to set me up for failure"
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) December 25, 2013
Lol at NBA players acting tough in these Xmas uniforms, doesn't work.
— 23Penny.com (@23penny1) December 25, 2013
NBA wrong for them Xmas uniforms this year. Lol
— JacQuizz Rodgers (@Qui22Rodgers) December 25, 2013
Call me old school but these jerseys with sleeves are awful…..
— Dirk Nowitzki (@swish41) December 25, 2013
In what appears to be a holiday shipping mishap, a bunch of EPL soccer uniforms appear to have been delivered to #NBA teams playing today.
— nascarcasm (@nascarcasm) December 25, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen: LeBron’s shoes, worn today:
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'