- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Jason Terry Looks Like A Low-Level Marvel Super Villain, And Other NBA Christmas Day Uniform Atrocities
The reviews are in: the t-shirt-sleeved uniforms that the eight NBA teams are wearing today are not popular items. Above please find Jason Terry of the Brooklyn Nets, who looks like he could be stampeded by lions at any minute; and D.J. Augustin of the Bulls, who resembles a kid in a JC Penney ad for pajamas.
Overall? The unis get a thumbs down by just about everyone. And your eyes got coal in their stocking this year.
Nick Young is pantomiming jump shots in the locker room wearing the sleeved jersey: "They're trying to set me up for failure"
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) December 25, 2013
Lol at NBA players acting tough in these Xmas uniforms, doesn't work.
— 23Penny.com (@23penny1) December 25, 2013
NBA wrong for them Xmas uniforms this year. Lol
— JacQuizz Rodgers (@Qui22Rodgers) December 25, 2013
Call me old school but these jerseys with sleeves are awful…..
— Dirk Nowitzki (@swish41) December 25, 2013
In what appears to be a holiday shipping mishap, a bunch of EPL soccer uniforms appear to have been delivered to #NBA teams playing today.
— nascarcasm (@nascarcasm) December 25, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen: LeBron’s shoes, worn today:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts