- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jason Terry Looks Like A Low-Level Marvel Super Villain, And Other NBA Christmas Day Uniform Atrocities
The reviews are in: the t-shirt-sleeved uniforms that the eight NBA teams are wearing today are not popular items. Above please find Jason Terry of the Brooklyn Nets, who looks like he could be stampeded by lions at any minute; and D.J. Augustin of the Bulls, who resembles a kid in a JC Penney ad for pajamas.
Overall? The unis get a thumbs down by just about everyone. And your eyes got coal in their stocking this year.
Nick Young is pantomiming jump shots in the locker room wearing the sleeved jersey: "They're trying to set me up for failure"
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) December 25, 2013
Lol at NBA players acting tough in these Xmas uniforms, doesn't work.
— 23Penny.com (@23penny1) December 25, 2013
NBA wrong for them Xmas uniforms this year. Lol
— JacQuizz Rodgers (@Qui22Rodgers) December 25, 2013
Call me old school but these jerseys with sleeves are awful…..
— Dirk Nowitzki (@swish41) December 25, 2013
In what appears to be a holiday shipping mishap, a bunch of EPL soccer uniforms appear to have been delivered to #NBA teams playing today.
— nascarcasm (@nascarcasm) December 25, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen: LeBron’s shoes, worn today:
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Why Did Ryan Ford Fight Jake Shields With A Broken Arm?