- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Jason Terry Looks Like A Low-Level Marvel Super Villain, And Other NBA Christmas Day Uniform Atrocities
The reviews are in: the t-shirt-sleeved uniforms that the eight NBA teams are wearing today are not popular items. Above please find Jason Terry of the Brooklyn Nets, who looks like he could be stampeded by lions at any minute; and D.J. Augustin of the Bulls, who resembles a kid in a JC Penney ad for pajamas.
Overall? The unis get a thumbs down by just about everyone. And your eyes got coal in their stocking this year.
Nick Young is pantomiming jump shots in the locker room wearing the sleeved jersey: "They're trying to set me up for failure"
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) December 25, 2013
Lol at NBA players acting tough in these Xmas uniforms, doesn't work.
— 23Penny.com (@23penny1) December 25, 2013
NBA wrong for them Xmas uniforms this year. Lol
— JacQuizz Rodgers (@Qui22Rodgers) December 25, 2013
Call me old school but these jerseys with sleeves are awful…..
— Dirk Nowitzki (@swish41) December 25, 2013
In what appears to be a holiday shipping mishap, a bunch of EPL soccer uniforms appear to have been delivered to #NBA teams playing today.
— nascarcasm (@nascarcasm) December 25, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen: LeBron’s shoes, worn today:
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep
- Will Timothy Bradley Take Down Pacquiao Again?
- Can Maidana Overpower Mayweather?
- Did Mayweather Avoid Fighting Amir Khan?