- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jason Williams Passes The Ball To Scottie Pippen For The Dunk… In The Year 2012
Add that to the list of “sentences I never thought I’d see myself write.” Apparently, Jason “White Chocolate” Williams and Scottie Pippen are in the Philippines touring with other NBA vets playing some basketball. While that may sound kind of weird, we take solace in the fact that it produced Jason Williams dishing an elbow pass to Scottie Pippen, who then dunked. The last elbow pass didn’t even result in a bucket. This has been 12 years in the making.
Via Ball Don’t Lie
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'