- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Jason Williams Passes The Ball To Scottie Pippen For The Dunk… In The Year 2012
Add that to the list of “sentences I never thought I’d see myself write.” Apparently, Jason “White Chocolate” Williams and Scottie Pippen are in the Philippines touring with other NBA vets playing some basketball. While that may sound kind of weird, we take solace in the fact that it produced Jason Williams dishing an elbow pass to Scottie Pippen, who then dunked. The last elbow pass didn’t even result in a bucket. This has been 12 years in the making.
Via Ball Don’t Lie
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'