- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Jason Williams Passes The Ball To Scottie Pippen For The Dunk… In The Year 2012
Add that to the list of “sentences I never thought I’d see myself write.” Apparently, Jason “White Chocolate” Williams and Scottie Pippen are in the Philippines touring with other NBA vets playing some basketball. While that may sound kind of weird, we take solace in the fact that it produced Jason Williams dishing an elbow pass to Scottie Pippen, who then dunked. The last elbow pass didn’t even result in a bucket. This has been 12 years in the making.
Via Ball Don’t Lie
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts