- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jason Williams Passes The Ball To Scottie Pippen For The Dunk… In The Year 2012
Add that to the list of “sentences I never thought I’d see myself write.” Apparently, Jason “White Chocolate” Williams and Scottie Pippen are in the Philippines touring with other NBA vets playing some basketball. While that may sound kind of weird, we take solace in the fact that it produced Jason Williams dishing an elbow pass to Scottie Pippen, who then dunked. The last elbow pass didn’t even result in a bucket. This has been 12 years in the making.
Via Ball Don’t Lie
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts