- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jason Williams Passes The Ball To Scottie Pippen For The Dunk… In The Year 2012
Add that to the list of “sentences I never thought I’d see myself write.” Apparently, Jason “White Chocolate” Williams and Scottie Pippen are in the Philippines touring with other NBA vets playing some basketball. While that may sound kind of weird, we take solace in the fact that it produced Jason Williams dishing an elbow pass to Scottie Pippen, who then dunked. The last elbow pass didn’t even result in a bucket. This has been 12 years in the making.
Via Ball Don’t Lie
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts