- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Javale McGee Records Rare “Snatch” Against Cleveland
Javale McGee is averaging two blocks in just 18.6 minutes per game this season for the Denver Nuggets, so opponents are already wary of his presence in the lane. After this play, they should be even more so.
Watch as McGee skies to record a rare “snatch” on an ill-advised hook shot, leading to a fast break dunk for Andre Iguodala, via the NBA:
Note: “snatch” is not code for “goaltend,” no matter what you might think after watching that play. Just be happy McGee didn’t swat this one into the crowd. The NBA could use more Bill Russell-style blocks. Let’s try to encourage this behavior, not discourage it.
- What Colin Kaepernick Looks Like as a Soccer Player
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Most Untouchable Players in Red Sox System
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments