- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Javale McGee Records Rare “Snatch” Against Cleveland
Javale McGee is averaging two blocks in just 18.6 minutes per game this season for the Denver Nuggets, so opponents are already wary of his presence in the lane. After this play, they should be even more so.
Watch as McGee skies to record a rare “snatch” on an ill-advised hook shot, leading to a fast break dunk for Andre Iguodala, via the NBA:
Note: “snatch” is not code for “goaltend,” no matter what you might think after watching that play. Just be happy McGee didn’t swat this one into the crowd. The NBA could use more Bill Russell-style blocks. Let’s try to encourage this behavior, not discourage it.
- Mayweather Jr. and Pacquiao: Robert Garcia Breaks it Down
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Myles Jury Knocked Out a Legend