- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Javale McGee Records Rare “Snatch” Against Cleveland
Javale McGee is averaging two blocks in just 18.6 minutes per game this season for the Denver Nuggets, so opponents are already wary of his presence in the lane. After this play, they should be even more so.
Watch as McGee skies to record a rare “snatch” on an ill-advised hook shot, leading to a fast break dunk for Andre Iguodala, via the NBA:
Note: “snatch” is not code for “goaltend,” no matter what you might think after watching that play. Just be happy McGee didn’t swat this one into the crowd. The NBA could use more Bill Russell-style blocks. Let’s try to encourage this behavior, not discourage it.
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 New Orleans Saints Unrestricted Free Agents