- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Javale McGee Records Rare “Snatch” Against Cleveland
Javale McGee is averaging two blocks in just 18.6 minutes per game this season for the Denver Nuggets, so opponents are already wary of his presence in the lane. After this play, they should be even more so.
Watch as McGee skies to record a rare “snatch” on an ill-advised hook shot, leading to a fast break dunk for Andre Iguodala, via the NBA:
Note: “snatch” is not code for “goaltend,” no matter what you might think after watching that play. Just be happy McGee didn’t swat this one into the crowd. The NBA could use more Bill Russell-style blocks. Let’s try to encourage this behavior, not discourage it.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches