- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Javale McGee Records Rare “Snatch” Against Cleveland
Javale McGee is averaging two blocks in just 18.6 minutes per game this season for the Denver Nuggets, so opponents are already wary of his presence in the lane. After this play, they should be even more so.
Watch as McGee skies to record a rare “snatch” on an ill-advised hook shot, leading to a fast break dunk for Andre Iguodala, via the NBA:
Note: “snatch” is not code for “goaltend,” no matter what you might think after watching that play. Just be happy McGee didn’t swat this one into the crowd. The NBA could use more Bill Russell-style blocks. Let’s try to encourage this behavior, not discourage it.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story