- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
JaVale McGee Does JaVale McGee Stuff
When JaVale McGee happens, he happens in a big way. Well, JaVale JaVale’d last night. And it was glorious.
The Nuggets and Pacers were in the middle of a tight game in the third quarter last night when JaVale McGee JaVale’d out, going into “this is the first time I’ve ever played NBA2K and I’m already in an online match” mode. Take your finger off the turbo button, JaVale. Don’t hurt yourself.
Watch now as JaVale gathers the rebound, shows off his And1 skills, loses his balance, and launches a pass into the crowd.
Someone get that baby deer back to its mommy, it is not ready to live on its own.
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights