- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
JaVale McGee Sums Up The Afternoon By Missing Easy Put Back And Cursing Loudly
When JaVale McGee messes up in the regular season, it’s cheeky and fun. When he messes up in the playoffs, it’s rough. He’s not alone today — the Nuggets were outplayed in every facet of the game by the Lakers. But this blown tip-in by McGee, followed by him screaming “Fuck!” as loudly as possible, is pretty much the game in a nutshell.
Whether they were getting swatted at the rim, missing open lay-ups, or taking ill-advised threes that lead to easy fastbreak points, the Nuggets looked basically inept against the massive L.A. front line. Even when they had a clean look at the basket, from six inches away, for points they desperately needed, they couldn’t finish. Exhibit A — McGee, below:
“Fuck,” indeed. And though those two points would have made little impact in the overall game, it certainly didn’t help.
By the way, ESPN was a little lackluster with the sound delays at the Staples Center today. That wasn’t the first time a curse word managed to slip through. See if you can hear what Kobe Bryant has to say about missing a free throw earlier:
And that’s the difference between Kobe and JaVale: Kobe cursing, even in the playoffs, still cheeky and fun, because he’s Kobe. JaVale just looks like he sucks at basketball and is mad about it.
Videos by CJ Fogler
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier