- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
JaVale McGee Threw Down The Best Non-Dunk Dunk Of The Night
It’s tough to classify this JaVale McGee, um, basket. From the drive it looked like he was going to throw down a monster dunk, but in typical McGee fashion, it turned into somewhat of a head-scratcher. This was no more a dunk than it was a throw down.
Now, again, McGee has been known to be a bit spacey, but in this instance you can’t really blame him for not being able to get a clean dunk. Well, I guess you can say that he lost the dunk once he bobbled the ball, but he was defended pretty well on the recovery. Hence, the non-dunk. You have to imagine that the Milwaukee Bucks must have been wondering when he was going to going to do something, well, stupid with the ball. Watch:
[via The Big Lead]
- Filed Under:
- javale mcgee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts