- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
JaVale McGee Threw Down The Best Non-Dunk Dunk Of The Night
It’s tough to classify this JaVale McGee, um, basket. From the drive it looked like he was going to throw down a monster dunk, but in typical McGee fashion, it turned into somewhat of a head-scratcher. This was no more a dunk than it was a throw down.
Now, again, McGee has been known to be a bit spacey, but in this instance you can’t really blame him for not being able to get a clean dunk. Well, I guess you can say that he lost the dunk once he bobbled the ball, but he was defended pretty well on the recovery. Hence, the non-dunk. You have to imagine that the Milwaukee Bucks must have been wondering when he was going to going to do something, well, stupid with the ball. Watch:
[via The Big Lead]
- Filed Under:
- javale mcgee
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed