- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- You Will Be Hypnotized By This Yankees' Fan Regurgitating Cotton Candy
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
JaVale McGee Threw Down The Best Non-Dunk Dunk Of The Night
It’s tough to classify this JaVale McGee, um, basket. From the drive it looked like he was going to throw down a monster dunk, but in typical McGee fashion, it turned into somewhat of a head-scratcher. This was no more a dunk than it was a throw down.
Now, again, McGee has been known to be a bit spacey, but in this instance you can’t really blame him for not being able to get a clean dunk. Well, I guess you can say that he lost the dunk once he bobbled the ball, but he was defended pretty well on the recovery. Hence, the non-dunk. You have to imagine that the Milwaukee Bucks must have been wondering when he was going to going to do something, well, stupid with the ball. Watch:
[via The Big Lead]
- Zdeno Chara Anchors Bruins' Makeshift Defense
- Athletes You Forgot Dyed Their Hair Blonde
- Canelo Alvarez Hasn't Cooked Enough For Floyd Mayweather
- What Are Your Expectations For Tyron Spong's MMA Career?