- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Derrick Favors Missed A Layup And This Radio Announcer Pretty Much Lost It
We’ve all been there before: a blown play so infuriating that it makes you nonsensical with sports rage. But you wouldn’t expect somebody who is paid to speak to be at a loss for words as well. And yet, here’s David Locke going absolutely nuts over a missed layup, to the point of hysterical gibberish.
Locke is the voice of the Utah Jazz radio broadcast. But here, he’s just like any other crazed Jazz fan after a blown gimme late in the fourth quarter. Video via Ryan Wolinsky (@RyanWolinksy):
How is it possible to say absolutely nothing and yet convey everything? Favors missed the chance for a three-point play, which would have tied it up. So, therefore, deh-bah-de-bah! Also, two free throws.
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed