- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Derrick Favors Missed A Layup And This Radio Announcer Pretty Much Lost It
We’ve all been there before: a blown play so infuriating that it makes you nonsensical with sports rage. But you wouldn’t expect somebody who is paid to speak to be at a loss for words as well. And yet, here’s David Locke going absolutely nuts over a missed layup, to the point of hysterical gibberish.
Locke is the voice of the Utah Jazz radio broadcast. But here, he’s just like any other crazed Jazz fan after a blown gimme late in the fourth quarter. Video via Ryan Wolinsky (@RyanWolinksy):
How is it possible to say absolutely nothing and yet convey everything? Favors missed the chance for a three-point play, which would have tied it up. So, therefore, deh-bah-de-bah! Also, two free throws.
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ