- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jazz Mascot Accidentally(?) Drops Birthday Cake From Upper Deck Onto Fans Below
The Jazz’s mascot, “Bear,” tried to present a fan with a birthday cake during Utah’s win over the Cavs last night. As you can see, he had a bit of trouble, dropping the baked good from the upper deck onto a grizzly-looking man and his girlfriend. The happy couple then proceeded to act out the early stages of cake sex.
But were last night’s hijinks real, or staged? Bear has a history with faked incidents, once “fighting” a fan in the stands (the Cavs were in town that night, too).
So: was the drop real or fake? Did Bear really fumble a lit cake onto the unsuspecting fans below, nearly inciting an impromptu dessert orgy in the process? Or was this an elaborately staged ruse? Judge for yourself:
- Filed Under:
- Utah Jazz
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story