- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jazz Mascot Accidentally(?) Drops Birthday Cake From Upper Deck Onto Fans Below
The Jazz’s mascot, “Bear,” tried to present a fan with a birthday cake during Utah’s win over the Cavs last night. As you can see, he had a bit of trouble, dropping the baked good from the upper deck onto a grizzly-looking man and his girlfriend. The happy couple then proceeded to act out the early stages of cake sex.
But were last night’s hijinks real, or staged? Bear has a history with faked incidents, once “fighting” a fan in the stands (the Cavs were in town that night, too).
So: was the drop real or fake? Did Bear really fumble a lit cake onto the unsuspecting fans below, nearly inciting an impromptu dessert orgy in the process? Or was this an elaborately staged ruse? Judge for yourself:
- Filed Under:
- Utah Jazz
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?