- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- We Remixed That KG Beats Commercial By Adding Radiohead's "Creep"
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Jazz Mascot Accidentally(?) Drops Birthday Cake From Upper Deck Onto Fans Below
The Jazz’s mascot, “Bear,” tried to present a fan with a birthday cake during Utah’s win over the Cavs last night. As you can see, he had a bit of trouble, dropping the baked good from the upper deck onto a grizzly-looking man and his girlfriend. The happy couple then proceeded to act out the early stages of cake sex.
But were last night’s hijinks real, or staged? Bear has a history with faked incidents, once “fighting” a fan in the stands (the Cavs were in town that night, too).
So: was the drop real or fake? Did Bear really fumble a lit cake onto the unsuspecting fans below, nearly inciting an impromptu dessert orgy in the process? Or was this an elaborately staged ruse? Judge for yourself:
- Filed Under:
- Utah Jazz
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- 5 NBA Players Falling From Glory
- Robert Duran: Pacquiao Still Dangerous