- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Jazz Mascot Accidentally(?) Drops Birthday Cake From Upper Deck Onto Fans Below
The Jazz’s mascot, “Bear,” tried to present a fan with a birthday cake during Utah’s win over the Cavs last night. As you can see, he had a bit of trouble, dropping the baked good from the upper deck onto a grizzly-looking man and his girlfriend. The happy couple then proceeded to act out the early stages of cake sex.
But were last night’s hijinks real, or staged? Bear has a history with faked incidents, once “fighting” a fan in the stands (the Cavs were in town that night, too).
So: was the drop real or fake? Did Bear really fumble a lit cake onto the unsuspecting fans below, nearly inciting an impromptu dessert orgy in the process? Or was this an elaborately staged ruse? Judge for yourself:
- Filed Under:
- Utah Jazz
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'