- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jeff Green Blows By LeBron, Throws It Down On Bosh, Probably Looks At Wade
Boston’s Jeff Green took on all of Miami’s Big Three on this play (probably), throwing down a monster jam for the early dunk of the day.
Miami and Boston are going down to the wire right now, but there was no question who got the better of this play. Watch as Green blows by LeBron James on the drive, dunks all over Chris Bosh, and then, later, probably looked at Dwyane Wade and was like, “Heh.”
No disputing that Green made LeBron and Bosh look bad there. I’m going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he added Wade on the way back on defense.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts