- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jeremy Lin Had A Pretty Terrible Airball On A Potential Game-Winner Last Night
In relation to his meteoric 2011-12 run for the Knicks, Jeremy Lin’s 2012-13 stat line looks like this so far: a slight uptick in rebounds and steals, no real change in assists, and a noticeable drop-off in scoring stats, like points per game, field goal percentage… and three-point shooting. During Houston’s 113-110 loss to the world champion Heat — a game the Rockets should have won — Jeremy Lin had a chance to improve that three-point percentage ever so slightly. It didn’t go so hot.
There will be better days ahead for this team, but for now, they’re 3-4, at the bottom of perhaps the best division in the NBA, and they can’t quite figure out how to win close games.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story