- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This, According To Teammate Landry Fields, Is The Couch Jeremy Lin Slept On
There were many reasons everyone freaked out when Knicks guard Jeremy Lin came out of nowhere to lead the team to four straight wins (yeah, they won Saturday too, but he didn’t play nearly as well), one of those reasons being that Lin came so out of nowhere that as of last anyone checked, he was sleeping on his brother’s couch (good thing he had family in the city). And yesterday, to cement that growing aspect of Lin’s legend, teammate Landry Fields tweeted a picture of what he said was the couch in question. Here it is:
Solid couch, if probably not the most comfortable thing to sleep on. We can understand why Lin’s looking for his own place…though if he really wants to feed the hype machine, he should probably keep staying at his brother’s place so everyone can rave about how success isn’t changing him and how he’s staying humble. Well, that and keep on scoring 20-plus points a night. Easier said than done.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?