- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Jeremy Lin Is Still Couch-Surfing
Jeremy Lin is having a pretty great year. And yet, in spite of it all, he’s still that crappy friend trying to crash on your couch.
We’re talking about somehow who, in this summer alone, has signed $25 million contract with the Houston Rockets, made a viral video, and moved up almost 400 places from last year in ESPN’s NBA player rankings.
And don’t forget Linsanity happened this year, too.
Somehow, as his Rockets teammate Chandler Parsons points out, none of his success in the last year has changed Lin even a little bit.
— Chandler Parsons (@ChandlerParsons) September 16, 2012
It’s charming and all, but you are a millionaire now, Jeremy. Get a damn hotel room.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy