- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- TNT Crew Rocks Craig Sager Suits In Honor Of The Reporter, Who Has Leukemia
- Bernard Hopkins Continues Winning Matches At 49, Might Be An Alien
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jeremy Lin Is Still Couch-Surfing
Jeremy Lin is having a pretty great year. And yet, in spite of it all, he’s still that crappy friend trying to crash on your couch.
We’re talking about somehow who, in this summer alone, has signed $25 million contract with the Houston Rockets, made a viral video, and moved up almost 400 places from last year in ESPN’s NBA player rankings.
And don’t forget Linsanity happened this year, too.
Somehow, as his Rockets teammate Chandler Parsons points out, none of his success in the last year has changed Lin even a little bit.
— Chandler Parsons (@ChandlerParsons) September 16, 2012
It’s charming and all, but you are a millionaire now, Jeremy. Get a damn hotel room.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story