- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jeremy Lin Is Still Couch-Surfing
Jeremy Lin is having a pretty great year. And yet, in spite of it all, he’s still that crappy friend trying to crash on your couch.
We’re talking about somehow who, in this summer alone, has signed $25 million contract with the Houston Rockets, made a viral video, and moved up almost 400 places from last year in ESPN’s NBA player rankings.
And don’t forget Linsanity happened this year, too.
Somehow, as his Rockets teammate Chandler Parsons points out, none of his success in the last year has changed Lin even a little bit.
— Chandler Parsons (@ChandlerParsons) September 16, 2012
It’s charming and all, but you are a millionaire now, Jeremy. Get a damn hotel room.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Tyrone Spong Makes Debut With a K.O.
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row