- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jeremy Lin Is Still Couch-Surfing
Jeremy Lin is having a pretty great year. And yet, in spite of it all, he’s still that crappy friend trying to crash on your couch.
We’re talking about somehow who, in this summer alone, has signed $25 million contract with the Houston Rockets, made a viral video, and moved up almost 400 places from last year in ESPN’s NBA player rankings.
And don’t forget Linsanity happened this year, too.
Somehow, as his Rockets teammate Chandler Parsons points out, none of his success in the last year has changed Lin even a little bit.
— Chandler Parsons (@ChandlerParsons) September 16, 2012
It’s charming and all, but you are a millionaire now, Jeremy. Get a damn hotel room.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts