- Ndamukong Suh Roughs Chad Henne, Hasn't Changed At All (GIF)
- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- The Suns Are Trying To Slide In And Snag Kevin Love At The Last Second
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Jeremy Lin Is Still Couch-Surfing
Jeremy Lin is having a pretty great year. And yet, in spite of it all, he’s still that crappy friend trying to crash on your couch.
We’re talking about somehow who, in this summer alone, has signed $25 million contract with the Houston Rockets, made a viral video, and moved up almost 400 places from last year in ESPN’s NBA player rankings.
And don’t forget Linsanity happened this year, too.
Somehow, as his Rockets teammate Chandler Parsons points out, none of his success in the last year has changed Lin even a little bit.
— Chandler Parsons (@ChandlerParsons) September 16, 2012
It’s charming and all, but you are a millionaire now, Jeremy. Get a damn hotel room.
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'