- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
And Now TNT Has Photoshopped Jeremy Lin’s Head Onto Magic Johnson’s Body
TNT is having an awful lot of fun tonight with their Photoshop – using it to turn the hottest point guard in the NBA right now, Jeremy Lin, into the greatest point guard in the history of the game. They also had a chance to turn Shaquille O’Neal into some James Brown-Pat Riley hybrid. There’s no other way to explain it. There’s also no way to deny that Lin has had a spectacular run over the last week-plus, but the Magic Johnson stuff… Let’s all calm down here. Thanks. [via SB Nation]
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'