- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
And Now TNT Has Photoshopped Jeremy Lin’s Head Onto Magic Johnson’s Body
TNT is having an awful lot of fun tonight with their Photoshop – using it to turn the hottest point guard in the NBA right now, Jeremy Lin, into the greatest point guard in the history of the game. They also had a chance to turn Shaquille O’Neal into some James Brown-Pat Riley hybrid. There’s no other way to explain it. There’s also no way to deny that Lin has had a spectacular run over the last week-plus, but the Magic Johnson stuff… Let’s all calm down here. Thanks. [via SB Nation]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts