- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
And Now TNT Has Photoshopped Jeremy Lin’s Head Onto Magic Johnson’s Body
TNT is having an awful lot of fun tonight with their Photoshop – using it to turn the hottest point guard in the NBA right now, Jeremy Lin, into the greatest point guard in the history of the game. They also had a chance to turn Shaquille O’Neal into some James Brown-Pat Riley hybrid. There’s no other way to explain it. There’s also no way to deny that Lin has had a spectacular run over the last week-plus, but the Magic Johnson stuff… Let’s all calm down here. Thanks. [via SB Nation]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts